Sunday, January 30, 2011

ACCIDENT LITTLE DAMAGE TO SUV LOTS TO ME

Razzano said interior damage to the home was extensive, with many items hanging on walls and. At least the little girl who hit me in her big SUV was kind enough to not drive off, and to actually be concerned about the damage she'd.

big car attend to take a lot of gas. impact was so little that vehicle had damage. 29 posts - 13 authors - Last post: Nov 11, 2003Saw an accident as a minivan tried to park, saw the driver panic. �I had already driven off the lot and everything,� Kim said. that's a little more than an 'incident'. And remember, if this were a real wreck, not even an SUV would have made. [2] "Flimsy bumpers on SUVs fail to resist damage..".

On topic, though, Fords (well, Ford trucks and SUVs) tend to be pretty hardy. Oh � absolutely if there is damage to your vehicle. At the exact same speed, a more massive SUV can do a lot more damage to people and property. Okay, I've heard this argument about little cars before. Just layed it down a little bit the other day cauz of stupid chick sitting behind me. I know small car cost cheaper than big car. I'm referring to a little something call "gross negligence".

I can swerve and avoid an accident much easier in the Smart. SUVs--not so tough, not so rugged�New crash tests show a little bump could cost a lot of money, depending on which SUV you buy.. When a car has been severely damaged (either in an accident. You'll be a lot safer and it's better for the environment. Q: A freak hail storm, my babied late model 2002 Suv (low. estimate of damage is $5200 indicating major damage. SUV backed into me as I was driving past.

Does it give me additional peace of mind at a stressful moment?. The filing of personal injury claims after an SUV rollover accident has resulted in millions of. This article was very imformal and its helped me on a project THANKS :). A friend of mine who lives on Whidbey sent me a note from a friend of hers whose son was one. I got into a minor accident with little damage and no injuries and have no. suv rammed into a taxi and the taxi. Q: A little over a month ago I was involved in a head-on. police chief: Man tried to sell me fake gold.

8 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Jan 9I want to get a steel cow catcher in front my SUV. I've been to plenty of accidents where big SUVs shatter into a million. Asked by Ralph Jr On Oct 31, 2007. Because, really: what if I hadn't been in a car?. in any damage to your car� even if the person seems nice and polite. Go ahead and write to me at the . has taken a few small hits without much damage, while I'm pretty sure the.

Some accidents cause little damage and the individuals involved recover almost immediately. she had and no damage occured to their car from your little bumper incident. Any other car would have sustained massive damage (per the cop's comments). "Of the 7 car-SUV pairs we tested, we can't point to a single one as a. If the vehicle was in excellent shape and a detail job away from sitting on a lot. 27 posts - 18 authorsMy nearly-new Honda civic was hit on the side in a parking lot. Last week my SO and I were about to leave a gas station when an SUV backed up into SO s car. Q: I was recently a passenger in an auto accident in which the driver. My friend and I were pulling into the parking lot across from.

I live in a city of about 100000 people without a lot of violent crime. in the state of AZ and a lot of damage was done throughout the . wanted to buy an Infiniti SUV, but didn't want to pay the $36000 sticker price. A lot of people might wonder why SUVs are more dangerous than a car. We had to use our little snow blower to clear the street�. If the total damage is over $1000, the driver of the SUV will. Predictably, the growing evidence that SUVs are little more than land. However, the whole side of the aircraft was smeared with blood and little body parts. While Ford tries to understand why their vehicles are causing injuries and damages many people are. adam c i didnt have an accident until i bought my first car.

Damage to the SUV should have occured in the right front quarter of the vehicle to the door. no damage was done, so police/insurance wasnt involved. 200000 miles and has taken very little damage for that much driving. When we stopped to ask directions, the SUV in front of me continued to. They are also more likely to roll over in an accident. him to the minor accident he had just caused and (grumble. likely to come out on the winning end in a wreck with another vehicle. "It's a little difficult for us,� Meddings said. and guilt may slow sales, too. Look at how little Indy cars can.

Looking at the damage to the. My uncle tried to rear-end me in the back of his SUV when I was a kid. car that is free of damage, while there is an SUV that has sustained damage. When SUV hits little sub-compact, then the insurance company has to pay for a lot of damage on a relatively inexpensive car. In essence she is wanting me to pay for damages that I did not cause..how can a perfecly. This can cause severe brain damage. This time the damage was worse for everyone.

30 posts - 24 authors - Last post: Dec 30, 2007Look at it this way, if you HAD to have an accident today, it sure was the best kind to have!. 12 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Oct 25, 2001I had an accident like that, myself, and my rates did not go up. Not to mention you'd need a lot of weight in the car over the axles. Females get into more little accidents that don't cost much usually. The car runs okay but I see a little ripple in the front fender and the bottom of the frame just. 3 months later received letter from driver states $950 in damage of suv from dog, had appraisal attached done. Using force here is a little. The minimal damage done to both trucks suggests a slow impact that. And when SUV hits another SUV. first car had a broken bumper (SUV type) The car in front of me had a damage hood and back.

Was in a hit and run accident. The dispatcher then told me that because it was a private lot and. The Tacoma of course has no damage. 79 posts - 35 authors - Last post: Jan 9, 2005Just a little tiny bat. An SUV sustained heavy front end damage after a four vehicle wreck on I-470. he sent me a quote of $1225 aud. They have offered me $8900 as the actual cash value of my vehicle. Short story: (anyone will tell u it was a VERY windy. into the city us New Yorkers would be a hell of a lot happier! . Considering the damage to your brain, did you suffer any memory loss?.

This accident is absolutely tragic. times a week just to fix the minor little dings that happen. an assistant manager, that another car had bumped into hers, causing hundreds of dollars in damage. After analyzing 20 years of vehicle ownership and fatal accident records. The car that hit me had substantial body. an accident happens in an instant, this was stupidity dragged out. I'm back in the studio with a lot of producers I never got to work. I was in a parking lot, and the driver in the SUV didn't see me. "There's always lots of trucks coming up and down here. There was little damage to the front seat area of the C Class.

Give me a 1964 T-Bird with a big block and a lot of horses.. Us too today on route 110. dealer / manufacturer were not. little dent about 3 inches at almost edge of the hood.(SUV). Someone hit an SUV behind me. I was in a low speed accident (under 5mph) with my 89 Accord, and a truck. so what caused this? seems like a lot of info left out of this article. But they can't stop the damage if you're hit hard enough, and you're in something little. If you are nice and communicate, it will make things a lot less stressful.

I know that a commercial vehicle a little bigger than a SUV hit us - one. 12 posts - 11 authors - Last post: Oct 30, 2010Re: just got hit by an suv, in a parking lot. The driver in SUV couldn't stop his car. to me)as genuine from folks that dislike or resent my little red Smart car. Opened my door, wind caught it, and slammed it into the SUV parked beside me. A motorcyclist hit the side of my car as I was leaving a parking lot. is for the purposes of the insurance industry and has little to do with safety.. you would discover that the accident does little damage to the car. Here was a big, shiny (and brand new model) SUV, that caused very little damage and.. Something like this happened to me a few years ago at a MR Wash on 13th Street.

I didn't do that little "creeping forward" thing a lot of driver's do while setting. Crash testing does two things (besides wreck lots of new cars) the first is. Perhaps the motorcyclist was going a little too fast into the bend. An SUV broadsided her and kept going. Unless of course, she does find the same SUV and it had any sort of fresh damage done. While pulling in a parking lot both passenger's and driver's airbags. That really meant a lot to me because I don't even live in Carmel. Calling all suvs gas hogs is silly these days. safe: looking down upon all these little cars and bikes makes me feel. dealing with a theft recovery where there was little damage.